Saturday 23 July 2011

Who wants to win a bottle of BIOeffect EGF Serum?

Exciting news everyone, BIOeffect has now officially launched in Australia. The BIOeffect EGF serum is creating a huge storm world wide. It was first launched in Iceland last year (as it is made by the Icelandic company Sif Cosmetics) and within 6 months of the release it is estimated that 1 in 5 Icelandic women over the age of 30 have purchased the serum. When it was released in France, the serum sold out in the first week at the famous concept store in Paris, Colette. Now, we can finally get it here in Australia and I believe that it will be launching in the US shortly.

The serum is highly scientific, and based on reviews around the world, it really appears to work. I have been using it for a week now and my angry line down the middle of my forehead is already seeming less angry. I will post a review once I have been using it for a month or so.

If you want to purchase the serum, it is available from the BIOeffect Australia website or if you are looking for updates or reviews on the product then you can either like their Facebook page or follow them on Twitter.

So, who is now busting to try the serum? Well, to celebrate the launch, the wonderful people behind BIOeffect Australia, Melanie and Kym, have agreed to sponsor a giveaway of some amazing BIOeffect products. First prize will be one full sized bottle of the amazing BIOeffect serum. This bottle alone is worth $180.00!! In addition there will be two runners up prizes of a 3ml travel sized bottle of the serum. These are worth $40.00 each!




Entering the competition is simple. All you need to do is have a read of my article, The science behind the BIOeffect EGF Serum explained, and make a comment on that article about what excites you the most about the serum. Are you like me and are blown away by the science? Is it the fact that independent clinical trials are proving that the serum works? Or is there something else that has grabbed you? Please tell me.

Once you have done that, come back here and let me know that you have commented on the science article (make sure that you comment on both the science post and this one for your entry to be valid. If you have previously commented there is no need to do so again, just let me know below). You also need to either follow me by email or GFC so please tell me how you are following me and what your GFC nickname is.

So, to enter:
1. Read this article and tell me what most excites you about the EGF serum.
2. Post below telling me how you are following me (GFC or Email)

Simple! This competition is open to entrants world wide. There will only be one entry per person as I get too confused with multi-entry comps! Entries close at 8.00pm Australia Eastern Standard Time on Sunday August 14th. International followers, remember that we are ahead of you so get your entries in early! The winner will be draw using random.org and announced on my blog within a couple of days of being drawn.

The following are not compulsory for you to enter but if you had a spare sec I'd love it if you:

Followed me and BIOeffect Australia on Twitter retweeted about this comp, something like: Guess what!!! Thanks to @Bioeffect_AU @skretchs has a bottle of the amazing BIOeffect EGF serum to giveaway!!! http://t.co/rX0k1Wp

Followed me on Bloglovin.

Thanks for entering and good luck!