Friday 22 June 2012

NIVEA Visage Daily Essentials Fragrance Free Facial Cleansing Wipes

During my last pregnancy I found myself to be really fatigued and although I knew how important cleansing each night is, I simply didn't have the energy. So, I decided to get myself some wipes and the NIVEA Visage Daily Essentials Fragrance Free Facial Cleansing Wipes were on special at Priceline.



Most days I don't wear makeup so I found these perfect for quickly removing the oil and grime that had accumulated on my skin throughout the day. Some wipes are too dry to effectively cleanse but that wasn't the case with these ones. They were lovely and moist and it was quite surprising the amount of dirt they would lift off my skin.

After using them my skin felt clean and refreshed and not at all dry. I always apply moisturiser afterwards but immediately after using my skin never felt tight. The cloth felt lightly abrasive, like my skin was getting a very gentle exfoliation on top of the cleanse - I really liked the feeling of the cloth on my skin. The wipes have next to no fragrance - definitely not one that would offend anyone.

The wipes were perfect for every day use; however, unfortunately, they were no match for my makeup. Actually, they removed my foundation with ease it was just the eye makeup that they struggled with - nearly all of it remained. However, I do always were a primer so most cleansers, other than oil cleansers, really struggle to remove my eye makeup.

I will definitely buy these wipes again, especially now that I have Kiki and Crazy to deal with by the end of the day I just want to brush my teeth and fall into bed. By using these wipes I just need to spend an extra 20 seconds in the bathroom and my face is cleansed!  They are the perfect antidote for time poor people (or super tired mums!) who still wish to cleanse before bed but in the quickest time possible.

The NIVEA Visage Daily Essentials Fragrance Free Facial Cleansing Wipes retail for $7.50 for a pack of 25 and are available in supermarkets, chemists and Priceline.


What is your tip for speed cleansing in the evenings? Do you use wipes or do you perform a full cleanse?


All opinions are my own and I received no remuneration for this post. These wipes were purchased by myself with my own money.