My excitement is building in anticipation of the Olympics. I love the Olympics! So, I have decided what better way to celebrate than with a giveaway.
Rather than host a usual giveaway I have decided to have a little bit of fun with this one and make it a guessing game. What you need to do is guess how many medals Australia will win, in total, in the London Olympics. In case there are a couple of responses that are the same, I will get you to also guess the number of gold, silver and bronze medals. So, your answer should look like this:
Total - 150; Gold - 100; Silver - 30; Bronze - 20
I will be drawing the winner based on who gets closest to the total. If there is more than one person who guesses the total correctly, I will then see who got closest to the number of golds, then silver, then bronze. If there is an identical answer, then I will deem the person who submitted it first to be the winner.
To help you out, this year Australia are sending 410 athletes to the games. Below is Australia's medal haul for the last 5 Olympics.
- Barcelona Total - 27; Gold - 7; Silver - 9; Bronze - 11 (no. of athletes - 290)
- Atlanta Total - 41; Gold - 9; Silver - 9; Bronze - 23 (no. of athletes - 424)
- Sydney Total - 58; Gold - 16; Silver - 25; Bronze - 17 (no. of athletes - 630)
- Athens Total - 49; Gold - 17; Silver - 16; Bronze - 16 (no. of athletes - 482)
- Beijing Total - 46; Gold - 14; Silver - 15; Bronze - 17 (no. of athletes - 433)
Gold Medal Prize: The Jojoba Company Starter Pack
What better way to be introduced to be introduced to a gorgeous range of products containing Australian golden Jojoba than with The Jojoba Company's Starter Pack. The pack contains:
- Jojoba Bead Facial Cleanser 20ml
- Jojoba Absolute Serum 3ml
- CoQ10 Antioxidant Serum 3ml
- Hydrating Day Cream 30ml
- Intense Overnight Renewal Cream 20ml
- 100% Natural Makeup Remover 30ml
- 100% Natural Australian Jojoba 30ml
Silver Medal Prize: A selection of gorgeous nail polishes
|(apologies for the dodgy photo - camera was dead so I had to use|
my phone 3)
A selection of gorgeous nail polishes from Australis, Orly and China Glaze. These include:
- Australis Nail Colour in Foil Spoil
- Orly Nail Lacquer in Sterling Silver Rose
- Orly Nail Lacquer in Sea Gurl
- Orly Nail Lacquer in Walk Down the Aisle
- China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Cracked Medallion
Bronze Medal Prize: Napoleon Perdis Bronze Patrol
There can be no better bronze medal prize than my all time favourite, Holy Grail bronzer - Napoleon Perdis's Bronze Patrol! This prize has gratefully been sponsored by Napoleon Perdis.
Random prize: To keep it random and a little bit fun the random prize is a surprise but let me tell you that it is one of my favourite bath products! This prize has also been sponsored by me!
- You must follow my blog by email, GFC or Facebook. Please let me know in your response how you follow me.
- Include your guess of Australia's medal tally in the following format Total - 150; Gold - 100; Silver - 30; Bronze - 20
- This comp will open at 7.00am on Friday 13th July and will close at commencement of the Opening Ceremony on Friday 27th July (I haven't worked out what time that is yet!).
- The winners will be decided at the end of the Olympics and announced on this blog and contacted by email.
- This competition is open to all readers (though if an international reader wins silver their prize will be substitute).
(and just a heads up, there will be another Olympics inspired giveaway in 2 weeks after this one has closed so make sure you check back regularly!).