This morning I brought you swatches of Get Your Number from the Mariah Carey by OPI collection. Now, here are my swatches of Can't Let Go. This is a lovely deep purple that applies easily and is pretty much opaque after one coat (I used two here to ensure perfection!). OPI describe it as a matte purple with a dazzling sparkle. I found the sparkle to be silver (as opposed to hologram in Get Your Number). I think I prefer Get Your Number, mostly because I love the hologram sparkles.
|Deliberately out of focus to show sparkle|
There are 8 shades in the Mariah Carey by OPI collection - the following four Liquid Sand lacquers:
- Can't Let Go - matte purple with a dazzling sparkle
- Get Your Number - matte blue with dynamic sparkles
- Stay the Night - matte black with a red glints of glitter particles
- The Impossible - matte fuchsia shade with confetti star power
As well as four normal finish lacquers:
- A Butterfly Moment - frosty tan nude
- Anti-bleak - deep, creamy purple
- Pink Yet Lavender - pink glitter with a lavender shimmer
- Sprung - shimmery copper
Which shade do you most want to try in this range? Are you a fan of Mariah Carey and/or her music?
All opinions are my own and I received no remuneration for this post. Can't Let Go was provided for consideration.