Yesterday I reviewed OPI's Top 10 Christmas Gift Pack. Today I will showcase the rest of their Christmas offerings. OPI have a whole bunch of great value gift sets available this Christmas. There really is just about one for every budget and taste.
OPI Top 10 gift pack $39.95
This pack contains ten miniature bottles of OPI’s most popular reds, sheers and neutrals including Alpine Snow, Bubble Bath, Tickle Me France-y, Kiss Me On My Tulips, Red Lights Ahead…Where?, Big Apple Red, I’m Not Really a Waitress, You Don’t Know Jacques!, Vampsterdam and Lincoln Park After Dark. Each bottle is 3.75ml. I have reviewed and swatched this pack, here.
Put a Bangle on It! $34.95
In addition to having perhaps the greatest range of colours of any nail polish brand, OPI also have some treatment products - Nail Envy, which comes in two formulations - Nail Envy Natural Nail Strengthener or the Sensitive and Peeling Nail Envy formula. During the Christmas period these now come with a free silver fashion bracelet.
Lovely Lips and Tips $24.95
I didn't even know that OPI did lip glosses but it seems they do! During the Christmas period you can get an OPI polish with a matching lip gloss. The packs are available in the following colours:
- Princesses Rule OPI lacquer and lip gloss
- Cozu-Melted In the Sun OPI lacquer and lip gloss
- Big Apple Red OPI lacquer and lip gloss
Dear OPI, I Love You $29.95
- An Affair in Red Square, a rich sassy red and everyone’s favourite dark purple, Lincoln Park After Dark
- Pirouette My Whistle, a delicate silver sparkle; like fairy dust and magic combined and Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, a dramatic silver grey
- Yodel Me On My Cell, a shimmer shade of dark blue and OPI Ink, a dark blue black
Sweet Things $14.95
A bargain at $14.95, this little pack is the perfect stocking stuffer for lotion lovers. This pack contains 6 x 30ml bottles of Hand and Body Lotion in the following mouth watering flavours:
- Mango Juicie
- Jasmine Juicie
- Coconut Melon Juicie
- Cran & Berry Juicie
- Vanilla Snowflake Juicie
- Peppermint Shimmer Juicie
A Girl and Her Gadgets $39.95
If you have invested in a whole range of new polish colours this season then you need to have your nails looking their best. Enter the Girl & Her Gadgets gift pack. This is a 5 piece mini manicure kit that contains stainless steel implements including scissors, nail clippers, tweezers, cuticle pusher and a mini 3-in-1 nail file; all neatly packed in a stylish black sequined carry case.
In addition to these great value gift packs there is also the new Bond 007 range that is also available this Christmas.
Skyfall Magnetic Lacquers $24.95
There is a massive trend at the moment for magnetic nail polishes. If you haven't heard of them, they are polishes that contain microscopic metal particles. You apply the polish, hover a magnet that has a pattern on it over the wet polish and the metal particles are drawn towards the magnet leaving the shape of the pattern on the nail. The effect is really quite striking. OPI has releasd their range of magnetic polishes in three shades - gunmetal gray, gold shimmer and rich burgundy each with their own unique magnetiser to create striped, diamond or wavy patterns.
More minis! This 4 pack includes the following shades:
- GoldenEye, a golden shimmer,
- The Spy Who Loved Me, a rich ruby red,
- Live and Let Die, dark and dangerous charcoal black
- The World is Not Enough, a beautiful rose pewter
Get Bond-ed $39.95
A three pack of polishes from the Bond 007 range that contains the following shades - Skyfall, GoldenEye and The Spy Who Loved Me. The colours in this pack can be used to create nail art - OPI gives the following suggestions:
- Layer it! Apply two coats of The Spy Who Loved Me or Skyfall, followed by one coat of GoldenEye.
- For even more drama, apply GoldenEye only to the tips or on the moons of your nails.
- Do you have long nails? Try The Spy Who Loved Me or Skyfall on top of your nails and polish the undersides with GoldenEye to create the look worn by actress Bérénice Marlohe in the movie – instant Bond Girl!
The Man With The Golden Gun $40The Made Up Maiden (how amazing to her nails look!).
OPI’s Xmas collection will be available from late October, early November at selected beauty salons, spas, and David Jones nationally. For your nearest OPI stockists contact 1800 358 999 or visit www.opi.net.au.
Ok, so which of these gift packs have you added to your Santa List? As I already have the Top 10 Gift Pack, I am able to cross that off my list so I will only be asking for The Man With The Golden Gun (if I can hold off from buying it beforehand!) and the Bond-ettes - every colour in this pack sounds awesome plus if I do get The Man With The Golden Gun that would look amazing over 3 of the 4 colours (I think it would get lost over GoldenEye).