Friday 30 September 2011

Do you suffer from acne? Guest reviewer required.

I am looking for someone to guest review some products for my blog. The products aim to treat acne/problematic skin. It would be preferable if you are having a flare up right now to really see how they go.

What is required? I will send you 3 products - a cleanser and 2 treatment products and I would like you to use them for at least a month to see how they go at treating your skin. The products do contain Vitamin A so if you are pregnant or looking to get pregnant it is best that you don't apply. Once you have trialled them for a month I will need you to write a review that I can publish on my blog. I would love it if you included before and after photo's of your skin, to show any progress made by the products.

You do not need to have a blog to apply, but if you do have a blog please don't write about the trial on your blog until after the review has gone up here. After then, you are more than welcome to link to your guest review or if you want to do another update further down the track, feel free to do so.

Australian residents only.

To apply, please send me an email or leave a comment below describing the issues you are having with your skin and I will choose someone by Sunday.