Thursday, 12 September 2013

What's In-Die Box September reveal: Sex and the City theme

A few weeks ago I wrote about the What's In-Die Box concept; a monthly indie nail polish subscription box where you receive 5 unique polishes that have been created especially for the box (so you are guaranteed not to have them already). The boxes cost $47.99 each plus $7.95 P&H. You have to order one each month (that you want to receive it - ie there is no subscription). For more details either check out my last post or head of to Glam Polish, the creator of the concept, for a detailed description.

Anyway, for those who would like to know what was in the September Sex and the City themed box, keep reading! I have done quick swatches for you to check out how the colours look but will swatch them properly when I have a bit more time. Each swatch is three coats though most could have safely done with two.




Carrie me Away - Glam Polish

City Lights - Lilypad Lacquer

 
Labels or Love - Peita's Polish
 
I Miss New York - Celestial Cosmetics

Neutral Agreement - Emily de Molly

I am very happy with the polishes - the only one I probably wouldn't have bought myself was Neutral Agreement by Emily de Molly as I am not much of a neutrals fan (though the glitter does make it way less drab). I absolutely love City Lights - Lilypad Lacquer and I Miss New York - Celestial Cosmetics - can't choose which is my favourite out of these two!

Did you sign up for the September box? Were you happy with the polishes?


All opinions are my own and I received no remuneration for this post. I purchased the What's In-die box with my own money.