Monday, 29 July 2013

I am FINALLY on Instagram

I think that I am a little slow on the social media front. I was all over Facebook from the get go but Twitter took forever for me to get my mind around. For a while, that was the extent of my social media dabbling. I then noticed people were starting to pin some of my posts on Pinterist (this one in particular has quite a few pins so it must be one of my useful posts!). I thought that I had better jump on the Pinterist bandwagon so signed up...but then haven't really explored it yet so only have a couple of pins (do I really need another distraction on the Internet taking up my precious time!).

I was then set the challenge by Coty PR to capture pictures of my Marc Jacobs Honey perfume in locations that are sweet to me (#mjhoneyspots), so onto the Instagram bandwagon I eagerly jumped. I have only just started playing around with Instagram and can already see myself becoming a little bit addicted. It is cool! I can turn my lame ordinary pics into funky masterpieces (or perhaps still lame ordinary pics with different filters!).

Anyway, here is my first attempt at capturing a MJHoneySpot. Admittedly, I haven't done anything with filters as I liked it just how it was.


MJ Sweet Spot - Mona Vale, Sydney Australia


If you would like to follow the rest of my sweet spot journey you can find me @skretchs on Instagram.

If you want to find me on the other social medias you can do so:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterist