Thursday, 11 July 2013

Dr. LeWinn's Line Smoothing Complex Corrective Line Filler

I am fairly line free with the exception of smile lines around my mouth and eyes and a couple of 'angry' or 'squint' lines between my eyes. For this trial, rather than spread the serum all over my face, I concentrated on the lines around my mouth and between my eyes.



What they say: Containing hyaluronic bio-filling spheres, Dr LeWinn's Line Smoothing Complex Corrective Line Filler smoothes wrinkles line by line, targeting areas that need special attention such as crow's feet, forehead furrows and laughter lines. It is absorbed through the epidermis and uses the skin's own moisture to plump up wrinkles from the inside. It also contains argireline, kigelia Africana fruit extract and palmitoyl to leave the skin smoother, firmer and more moisturised.

What I say: The product comes in a very generous 30ml tube which has a narrow nozzle. The nozzle was absolutely perfect for dispensing just the right amount of product as it only let a small amount out at a time, which was all that was needed for targeting specific lines rather than applying ll over the face.

The product itself felt lovely to apply. It had very little scent - just a faint generic cosmetic smell - not one that would bother anyone. The cream felt thickish but I found that it absorbed easily - though I'd only ever use the smallest blob and tap it into the areas that I wanted to treat. It wasn't greasy or sticky and it didn't sting on application.

I would always apply it after cleansing (both morning and night) before I applied my serum or moisturiser. I would try to give it a minute or two to fully absorb before applying my next product.

The results: I  used this product for three weeks and the smile lines around my mouth all but vanished. Obviously they are still there when I smiled but, prior to this trial, they would remain after I stopped smiling. Now, when I stop smiling the lines all but vanish - you would have to get right up in my face to be able to detect them.

The angry lines between my eyes have not completely vanish but I do think that they diminished somewhat. These lines were definitely deeper than my smile lines so I suspect that it will take a little longer for them to no longer be evident. I have to say, though, the lines are definitely less noticeable.

I was super impressed with how quickly this product worked on my smile lines and I have high hopes that with continued use I will get similar results on my angry lines.

This product retails for $69.95 for 30mls, which isn't too bad value as the tube lasts forever since you only need to use the tiniest amount.

Have you found the magic cure for your angry lines yet?


All opinions are my own and I received no remuneration for this post. This product was provided to me for consideration.