Saturday, 22 June 2013

Bin the ordinary & get 15% off the EXTRAORDINARY with Illamasqua


Just a quick post to share some awesome news from Illamasqua. They are currently having a makeup amnesty whereby if you bring makeup from any other brand to Illamasqua counters at Myers stores nation wide you then receive 15% off any eye or nail purchase from Illamasqua. Considering that Illamasqua have already reduced all of their prices, this makes for some real bargains to be had. 



Illamasqua have one of the funkiest cosmetic ranges on the market. You are bound to find some truly unique products there. I have yet to try one of their eye products but there a couple that I am lusting after:

Paranormal palette

Liquid metal palette

How amazing are they!

Even their nail varnishes are really unique. I previously reviewed the speckled egg polishes from the Perfectly Imperfect range and now they have UV Glow Nail Varnish. How cool is that! Sadly, I don't go anywhere where there are UV lights to show it off to the full effect. Back in my clubbing days (which spanned the years 18 right through to 19!), I would have LOVED this! I seriously wish that there were some UV lights in the supermarket for me to dazzle everyone!



The  Illamasqua makeup amnesty with 15% discount will be available at Myer counters until 14th July 2013.


Will you be trading in your dodgy old makeup for some lovely new Illamasqua?


All images i this post are from http://www.illamasqua.com/