Friday, 1 March 2013

SALE ALERT: I am natural store half price flash sale - until midnight 3/3/13

Before Christmas I reviewed the ILA-Spa Body Scrub for Blissful Experience (here) which is hands down one of the most friggin' amazing, blissful, euphoria, delicious beauty products that I have had the pleasure of trying. However, at $95.00 the price is probably a little steep for most. Well, now I have some awesome news for you. The I Am Natural Store are having a flash 50% off sale on all of their ILA-Spa products. To get the discount, you just have to enter the code ila50 in the check out. But hurry as the sale is only on until midnight 3/3/13.



I have been searching through their list of products and am thinking of getting their Bath Salts for Inner Peace  - with Damascena Rose and Sandalwood I know I would love the fragrance and that it would totally relax me. Plus, at $10.75 (after the discount) it is a total bargain! The other product that I am eyeing is the Bath Oil for Glowing Radiance  as this is a bath milk that contains my beloved Damascena Rose again, this time blended with Tuberose and Vetiver - heaven! This one will be $35.00 after the discount.

Will you be taking advantage of this sale? If so, what products did you end up getting?